Thursday, September 22, 2011

What i'm doing......in September.

I'm baaaack!! Well it seems i've been a little awol from here for the last couple of months, but some troubles have been fixed & i'm back pinning, blogging & blog reading again........oh how i've missed you all!
I've been a busy the last couple of months, working lots & Holly & i had our first market stall for Sadie Mae, we've lost a few pets - then gained a few more & in between i've been trying to relax with the kiddies. But here's what i'm up to this September......

: : listening to the sweet sound of.........nothing!
: : cooking  minestrone soup with meatballs
: : drinking too many hot chocs
: : reading nothing at the moment, but i just finished Cloudstreet by Tim Winton - awesome!
: : wanting a sunday off - i am in need of a sunday drive
: : teaching my children the joy of snail mail
: : playing with our new little bunny
: : remembering the days with decent internet connection
: : sewing nothing - i think i sewed myself out pre-market
: : wishing for a holiday (is it the same every month?)
: : enjoying getting my thongs out of hibernation
: : waiting for Cloudstreet to come out on dvd
: : liking the sunshine
: : wondering  if my creative mojo will ever return
: : loving our new little bunny, Lucky....he's so gorgeous
: : hoping  my creative mojo returns asap
: : believing the tooth fairy will be making her first visit here soon!
: : wearing black skinny leg jeans, pinky/orangey cardi & a new hair do
: : following found this blog & am enjoying it
: : considering the black maxi dress - but do i really need it?
: : knowing  the black maxi would look great with a brown belt.......
: : noticing  animal print is everywhere at the moment
: : thinking  you'll never catch me dead in anything leopard skin....eww
: : needing to catch up on all my favourite blogs
: : giggling  at my kids skyping their aunty & cousin interstate
: : organizing the removal of two very loud roosters
: : feeling unmotivated





I'm sorry if things are a bit quiet around here in the future, i seem to have lost my creative mojo & am also struggling to get back into blogging, taking photos, thrifting & creating..........i know gasp!  Hopefully this won't last too long & i'll be back boring you to death shortly with more posts. (That's if anyone still reads this..........hello?)

2 comments:

  1. Finally......
    Love the blossom photo btw.
    Please find that mojo asap. xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. yay, so happy you are back!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for dropping by my blog, your comments make me smile :-)