Monday, November 19, 2012

Warm weather outfitting.

Summer is on it's way............i can taste it!
Time to dust off the thongs (flip flops for non-aussies), and strip off some layers.
We had a couple of warm days last week and this is my new favourite warm-weather-busy-mum outfit: the maxi skirt was a bargain buy and my owl necklace completes my outfit.
I'm sharing my outfit over at the new blog, Together in Ten, go check out what others are wearing and find some great fashion tips too.
I'm looking forward to some more summer outfits.

3 comments:

  1. You look adorable! I love your fun necklace. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou Jessica, it's one of my favourite necklaces :)

      Delete
  2. Hi Malea, just letting you know that you won the book and tray on my blog. Can you email me your details please and I will post it out- my contact info is top right of my blog. mel x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for dropping by my blog, your comments make me smile :-)