Friday, December 14, 2012

What i am doing........in December.

It's been a while since i've posted one of these, i find them a good way for me to get out of a blogging funk. So here i am throwing another one in before 2012 ends. If anyone is out there (hello? hello?) or if anyone cares - here's what i'm up to this December.
: : listening  To Playschool. Is it not the best kids show ever?
: : cooking  I made one of my favourites this week - lamingtons.
: : drinking  Too much coffee.
: : reading  I'm in a reading funk lately, any suggestions? Good books or blogs?
: : watching  One Born Every Minute series, it's my favourite show.
: : wanting  A new handbag, new shoes, new perfume.......*hint hint hint*
: : sewing  Little felt christmas labels for teacher gifts
: : wishing  My old self a Happy Birthday this week
: : enjoying  My kids getting lost in the magic of christmas.
: : waiting  For the postie......hurry up, i'm waiting for some happy mail.
: : looking  Forward to the school year finishing
: : liking  Blogging again.
: : wondering  How many years it'll take the Jehovah's to give up trying to convert me. Seriously!
: : loving  The latest giveaway prize i won, thanks Mel!
: : hoping  For a looooong hot summer.
: : believing  I have the best MIL ever.
: : wearing  Black singlet and harem style pants - cool and comfy.
: : considering  What are our best treatment options going to be for our girlie.
: : knowing  We are going to have a great time over the summer holidays :)
: : noticing  Neon everywhere. Sorry, it's just 80's fluro to me.
: : thinking  It's almost time to whip up the shortbread.
: : needing  To finish my chrissie shopping asap.
: : marvelling  That another year is almost over.
: : trying  To shed my 'winter coat'........my clothes are a little tight lately.
: : smelling My new perfume, love, love love it!
: : feeling  Like i'm coming down with man-flu.

That's me for December people! What are you up to? 
Have you finished all your Chrissy shopping and avoiding all the cranky people out there?
I hope you're all a little more organised than me and are having a lovely relaxing start to summer. x




2 comments:

  1. I've been away from blogging for a long time, lots of life changing things happening here, but this morning I popped in to read a few of my old favourite blogs, and your list has given me some inspiration to have a new beginning for blogging.... thanks and Merry Christmas x

    ReplyDelete
  2. So nice to hear from you Lyndel, i hope everything is okay with you. Thankyou for your lovely comment x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for dropping by my blog, your comments make me smile :-)