Monday, March 28, 2011

Today i will....

: :  Attempt to vacum carrying a 13 month old who is scared of the vacum cleaner.
: :  Pray it doesn't rain before my washing dries.
: :  Clean the bathroom & toilet & mop floors
: :  Photograph the top i made last night for Scarlett
: :  Blow my nose a gazillion times (yep i caught their cold)
: :  Go through another battle with Amity getting more tests done on her
: :  Read the paper & flick through my new Jamie Oliver cookbook
: :  Toss some chicken & whatever else i can find into the slowcooker for dinner (no it's not a Jamie recipe)
: :  Fold & iron the washing & put it all away (then repeat the process tomorrow)
: :  Yawn my head off all day, after yet another sleepless night

I hope your day is a little more exciting than mine.  Happy Monday everyone.

2 comments:

  1. My day has begun with Miss Sianne falling and gaining a fat lip. But the sun is shining, perfect washing weather, and I'm lucky Sianne loves the vacuum cleaner. I hope your day surprises you and turns out nice. xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you had some nice quiet time too today.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for dropping by my blog, your comments make me smile :-)